Ghost cat

over 3 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

At my parents& my dad tells me he saw a big striped cat out the corner of his eye By my moms desk in the den while watching tv. He didnt really fully pay attention( they have other cats) but it went away and later came back and he really looked that time and it kinda just went away. Back over 10 yrs ago we had a family cat that was big and striped.and the den was part of the living room at the time were a couch was were the desk is now. So mom thinks its residual.. ? Mom is usually the one to experience things ..dad never really has.. If it was the old family cat..why now? Even if its not him..kinda strange to us to have a ghost cat out of nowhere.

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and let give you full insight and details around your question and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Wow, that’s incredible!

Let’s connect to discuss!

~pmk

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

let chat to see what is really going on here ! Love and light! _silvana

over 3 years ago

i am loving that your calling him ghost cat and i am so soo sorry to say this but ghost come at different times. yes you and your mom are showing signs of empaths which is wonderful however i need you to understand that time for the living and the passed run a bit differently. he may be appearing because one he was called upon or this big ole kitty has finally found his way home. Either way feel free to message me and i would love to help with this situation and understanding