Relationship with an ex boyfriend

over 3 years ago
kespiritu84 didn't upload a photo

kespiritu84

1 post

hello My ex boyfriend and I broke up in may 2018. We rush into the relationship and have not spoken in a while. Now in august and September we saw each other talk and kiss stuff. Where does our relationship lead to? I pray to god everyday and hard about my relationship. I believe but im not sure.

over 3 years ago

Hi Kespiritu,

I would be happy to take a look at the direction your connection is going.

Bright Blessing, Pixie

over 3 years ago

HI THERE LET ME LOOK INTO WERE THIS RELATIONSHIP IS GOING AND WHEN THEY WILL BE MOVING FORORD OR NOT OR WHATS GOING ON WITH HIM

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Don’t worry dear, I am here for your help and guidance. I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me for a chat session. I will lead you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicsonia didn't upload a photo

Sonu (lovepsychicsonia)

14 posts

Hello dear i did really want to help you so that you may call me any time when you free. i will give you best in this regards.

God Blass You

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards