Crushed

over 3 years ago

why women go after men interested in me and steal away from me? I give up now and enjoy be on my own, is no decent male no more who not side track to other women while be interest in me no trust for me in male any more this is to hurtful. My relative passed and im want him back so much it heart breaks,Im so tired exhausted i want and feel need very much to close my eyes and go home to our maker god. im tired of life have always been hard on me, where i am living have been harsh hard life and not any improvement yet. im tired now, what i have to look to forward to in future that is good for wanting for me to stay in this life?

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Ask a question to yourself “Do you really think as it is as the reason behind God created you? Might be the reason behind your creation is different and you still not know!

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me iam online now to take your call!

over 3 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello Sonia,

I’m so sorry to hear of the heartache you have been experiencing. I’d be happy to take a look at what you can expect in the near future. As unfortunate as it is to have have lost a relationship, if they can be easily tempted by another women, you are better off without them in your life.

I will provide you with honest and detailed insight. Take a look at a profile and it will show you you the authenticity of my work via the feedback from the clients I have worked with.

Bright blessings and good luck to you. I hope to hear from you!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me tell you why , what I see in spirit and much more . Don,t give up . I will give you full insght and more . Blessings

over 3 years ago

really sorry for your pain..and your loss you feel deeply hurt and full of many different feelings but there is light at the end of tunnel,,dont give up a higher source has great plans for you in upcoming year,,2021 has great things instore for for you…contact me for complete details

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago
itrat's photo

Itrat (itrat)

9 posts

Life is short never need to spoil in useless hopes try to know reality for fruitful outcome

over 3 years ago

There is always a lot of jealousy surrounding you – there are a few reasons around this but you should know dear there is a special call on your life and its important to get back in touch with your true self so you can feel happy again and be free of these patterns.

blessings hun,

tgo

over 3 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Sonia. Benkhallef ~

You already know that everything changes. Even your emotions are much different now (better) than they were when you made this post.

Very sorry you went through some awful experiences! Some people are very deviant and you got the brunt of that dreadful behavior. Yet there are many wonderful people too. That’s where you should always put your focus.

You have so much to live for. Truly. Give me a chat sometime!

Mystic_SunTiger