Psycho Friend

over 3 years ago

Laura 9/19 me and my friend Jean 11/21(female)have been getting into fights for a while now. She constantly picks fights with me for no reason I got stick of the fights, and the stress that we did not speak for sometime now since 2020 started. Dont know why she is acting like this maybe she is jealous of me. I did meet a guy Nick 10/23 im serious with and in love/happy. I do feel this all started when he came into my life. She sent me a text, left me a voice mail that said “she loved me” and called a few times i did not answer the phone have not heard from her since. I feel stress free and dont really miss her, I feel i should be the one that is angry here. At this point not sure she even wants to be friends, she has to know im angry. Shes acting really immature. I think its because Nick being in my life and together, she is not getting the attention and is not number 1 anymore and that bothers her. She did try to start rumors and lies about him and break us up but it did not work. Also called me a liar, and said some pretty hurtful things to me. I have been nothing but a good friend to her, not changing my life to make her happy. What is going on here? thanks

over 3 years ago

Hi Laura,

I think this comes down Jean missing you and not really knowing how to communicate all the complexities of her feelings. If you want to discuss in detail I’d be happy to read you!

Be well and bright blessings! Pixie

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Few things are there which really need to clear.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IF YOU NEED ANSWERS.

over 3 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if she have gone away , I see a lot of negative around her and more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello dear and welcome and please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes I’m on line

over 3 years ago
psychic_love_advisor's photo

LOVE AND LIFE COACH (psychic_love_advisor)

25 posts

Hi there dear, I’m picking up a lot going on with her and she is having issues and she is taking it out on you, I see a lot more and I can provide details for you, contact me today.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today!

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light