Should I tell him or no?

over 4 years ago
cbaby2020 didn't upload a photo

cbaby2020

6 posts

So g and I have been together since Christmas and he is older than me and I’m not really sure if he wants anymore kids or not. Well I had what I thought was a period about two weeks ago but now I’m not sure that’s what it was, he’s been asking me these last few days but I didn’t give him a direct answer. I didn’t take a test yet, but I have like a light dull like feeling in my pelvic area. I would be okay with it but I’m not sure how he really feels about the whole thing?

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the guides show how he would feel about a child . I read the spirit of person thoughts . Come in and let me give you full details nd insight . I give truthful answers to your questions. On line now . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 4 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good evening CBaby :) He will be surprised for certain and while may feel like he is not happy, he will be receptive to a child. Communication is key my dear, so it is time to discuss this with him. Blessings to you and yours.

over 4 years ago

cbaby2020

6 posts

Should I take a test before?

over 4 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

If there is any doubt then yes. No sense in sounding the proverbial alarm yet. This is definitely something to discuss going forward. And since this is a fairly new relationship, it may be time to protect against this :)

over 4 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, So i dont get that everything he shows or puts on the table so to speak is really his true self. He would be very happy to have a child, it may take time to penetrate in his mind though.

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Cbaby2020,

Let’s not put the trailer hitch on the front bumper! First, you need to find out if you’re pregnant and the most logical way to do that is get a cheap over-the-counter pregnancy test.

There’s ZERO benefit to come from telling your lover that you might be pregnant when you don’t know yet … So don’t do it unless you just want to create a whole lot of drama.

I’m here to help if you need it after you get that test.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

cbaby2020

6 posts

He’s my cousins best friend of many years but we started talking on Christmas, as far as the baby situation I’m ok with it but not sure if he is so I told him get condoms even gave him one he finally got them tho the other day even tho he didn’t use them, I asked the question because he’s been bringing up the subject of pregnancy a lot lately wondered if maybe he has a feeling?

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!