Will she come back?

over 4 years ago
catnelius didn't upload a photo

catnelius

1 post

My partner of almost 13 years left me a few months ago. It kind of came out of no where. We had problems as any relationship does. We haven’t spoken in months and when I try to reach out she ignores me. Is it really over or is she just going through something she needs to work out on her own?

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today I will be online!

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is going on with her and see when she will return. i will give you the truth . online now -Live chat , I have specials today.. Blessings

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Come to me i will give you clarity

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Catnelius ~

In hindsight, you can see that she kept telling you she was unhappy but you kept thinking things would work out and might have been a bit too dismissive. When she finally left, you felt somewhat surprised (not totally against it but hindsight makes you realize you probably could have stopped her).

I’d love to look into this further to see if she misses you or not and whether she wants to come back. Contact me any time.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your queation and yes i know it hurts but for now just give her the space and she will come back im on line if you wanna talk $10..00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me im online today