Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

Please give me a call I will clarify :)

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Dreams have their meaning and they have key clues which related our real life.I am also a good and accurate dream analyst.I will decode your dream and tell you as it is as I see after spirit connection.I’ll also tell you the whole truth about your dream whatever it will be bitter or sweet.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

When dealing with Visions, its important to know the symbolism in it down to the colors and frequency , placement etc.. if you want to call me I specialize in interpreting these, and can help you interpret your own

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

If you would like call me today. I am a master dream interpreter. but if you decide to choose me you must tell me from beginning to end on what it was that you have seen in the dream. iam avail right now if you would like.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me interpret your dream and what it mean in real life . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago

As you can see from my profile dreams are my specialty

Please, let’s connect.

~pmk

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Yes Nanjorg,

I’m an EXPERT at dream interpretation. I’m here to help. (Read my profile and you’ll see I’m experienced).

All you need to do is share the details of your dream that you want interpreted. I guarantee you will feel relieved by the end of the interpretation or your money back (and I’ve never had anyone ask for their money back). I also don’t give money back on any other service. Not ever!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU STILL NEED ANSWERS TO WHAT YOUR DREAM MEANT THEN CALL ME TODAY . IAM A MASTER DREAM INTERPETER! OVER 40 YRS. EXP IN EVERY PSYCHIC FIELD!

over 4 years ago

im online come chat

over 4 years ago

It would depend the content of the dream. Some dreams are just static, the minds way of sorting things from the days before and archiving them. Some other dreams not so, but it does depend what is seen.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

I love doing dream interpretation readings! Please check out my profile, and call me if you feel drawn to me. :)

I do feel there are some messages for you there. And one thing I do recommend is a dream journal. Put a notebook and pen beside your bed, so you can jot things down right when you wake up. Please let me know if I can be of assistance!

Violet

over 4 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

My darling, do you want to actually get to the truth? I’ll tell you why I can take you there…see…many readers use your “free will” often to avoid giving you a straight answer, that’s why you leave the reading more confused than before but here’s the truth on how the Universe actually works…

YES, you do have Free Will and YES your destiny is the result of the choices you and other make because of it… BUT a Psychic job is not to tell you “hey it depends on what you’ll do” because you’ve already made those choices in your soul, so we have ti tune in and actuallly explain those choices to you and how the Universe reacts to them, THAT IS HOW we predict the future and there’s no two ways about.

I’m a master Psychic and I’m 100% accurate because I understand this process and can indeed lead you to the truth of your future and love life without a doubt.

Get real answers, call me today.

Love and Light.