For a more spiritual YOU!

over 4 years ago
dravengrey's photo

Draven Grey (dravengrey)

63 posts

Thank you for checking out my post. It is my primary goal to assist you in reaching the deeper elements of yourself, which will help you to realize the nature of changes that very well may be required. Whether you’re Chakras aren’t balanced, whether you’re wanting ways to cleanse your Aura, or even if you feel held back due to religion, a lack of faith, or a fear of death, I want to help you to overcome the greater struggles that you have been faced with, to show you the means for creating a better quality of life for yourself, and will enable stronger relationships in your life. Sometimes, guilt is felt at the behest of religion or cultural positions. Sometimes, it is a matter of us losing all hope or faith that there is something more to life; that something that is greater than ourselves doesn’t exist. Although my spiritual experiences are my own, I have been blessed to have experienced a deep understanding for the infinite nature of the Universe, relinquishing me altogether from a fear of death that I had for the first 23 years of my life. Although I don’t practice a denomination of religion, I am familiar with many of the world’s great religions, and in no way will your beliefs, nor will a questioning of your beliefs impede you from being able to have an impactful and meaningful reading with me.

Whether it is through the great mysteries of Greek, Egyptian, Indian, Tibetan, or even Zoroastrian influences that you are starting or continuing your journey, overcoming religious piety, or feeling helpless in the face of fate or destiny that demands a spiritual disposition, I have seen it all. Spirituality is a deeply personal matter, and one that I will handle with you with great fragility and care, but I will also strive to offer the answers you seek in an open and honest way. I believe in God, as the great power that rests in all things, from the smallest atom to the largest galaxies and star clusters in the Universe; from the veils of that which lie beyond, in the realm of the unseen to the inner-most parts of ourselves, where true spirituality can be found. It is the case, each and every time, that when we look deep within our own hearts, we can find the answers that we seek, which can create the truest of spiritual journeys.

I believe in the tenants of philosophy, that the search for truth is the truest path to wisdom, that “truth,” facts, and reality can certainly be three different things within ourselves and without ourselves. I have long studied the philosophies of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, and have explored the greater paths of transcendentalism from the Rosicrucian and French philosophies of Immanuel Kant. I believe that through philosophy, the answers of religion can be truly answered, and that all religions are striving to achieve the same goal, that none of them are above the other, and that the goal of each is to find, through deep studies of symbolism, numerology, astrology, and the greatest gift from the Egyptians, that they delivered to France, the Tarot as we know it today.

Don’t be ashamed or afraid to talk about what you believe, as this is something that will help you to sort out the more challenging positions that you may be facing. I am kind, and I strive to handle each situation that I am given with benevolence, and though I can fall short of the daily goals that I set for myself, I also understand that we are all human, and that so long as we continue to bring ourselves forward, to overcome the hurdles of each day the Universe gifts to us, our shortcomings are able to dissipate in the wind. I believe in the natural law of consciousness, that we are all different, yet by virtue of consciousness, one being experiencing life as seen through the lens of itself in every possible manifestation of itself at any given time.

Through my own spiritual journey, I have deeply contemplated the nature of existence, the existence of God, and what it means to be human. Your journey, however, is not my journey and my journey is not your journey. We all see and experience the Universe in different ways, which is part of what creates the uniqueness of who we are and who we will become. But even if you have no fear or worry about God, life after death, or the more existential themes of spirituality, but are struggling with lacking that complete feeling that some people are able to achieve, closely examining your Chakras and Aura will help to gain an understanding for how you will be able to achieve the improvements that you are seeking, and will offer guidance for the ways that you will be able to open the door towards experiencing a strengthened nature of spirituality that, for many, aren’t even aware that it is waiting, dormant, within you. I hope that my knowledge can help to shed light on what is to come for you, the path that you should take, and show you the light that you can provide to the world each and every day.